Joyce L. Kelley is a longtime resident of the Southern Suburbs of Chicago. She moved her family from Chicago to the Southern Suburbs in 1991. Ms. Kelley is an independent Investment Advisor Representative with Global View Capital Advisors. She is licensed in Illinois, Indiana & Michigan to help with Insurance needs. She services businesses & Individuals with investment solutions in multiple states in the United States.
She is committed to creating financially literate communities throughout the numerous communities in Chicago, the larger Chicagoland area & Indiana. Prior to becoming a financial professional, Ms. Kelley spent thirty plus years as an educator with the Chicago Public Schools ending her career there as an administrator. A desire to become an entrepreneur and a passion for helping people with their personal economies to make their “golden years truly golden” led her to the financial industry.
Over the years, as a financial professional, she has been a guest speaker as well as hosting several seminars for women addressing topics such as taxes, estate planning, life insurance, Social Security, IRAs, pensions, Medicare & the affect of healthcare on pensions. She is passionate about inspiring & educating women about current and trending financial topics and assisting them in building & preserving financial stability.
Ms. Kelley is presently on the Board of Directors of the South Suburban Small Business Association, SSSBA. SSSBA supports, promotes and serves as a resource to small businesses and organizations located in the sixty-nine communities of SouthCookCounty and Northern Indiana. She also serves on the Finance & Marketing Committees.
Ms. Kelley’s dedication to community & global service is evidenced by her numerous affiliations:
- Treasurer, Speakers, Publishers & Authors Association (SPAA), South Suburban IL Chapter, Park Forest, IL
- Current Board Member, South Suburban Small Business Association (SSSBA)
- Member, South Holland Business Association, South Holland, IL
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member, NAIFA Diversity Councilf
- Affiliated with Illinois Jumpstart for Financial Literacy
- Facilitator, GaryChristianCenter, Single Adults Living Truth (S.A.L.T.), Gary, IN
- Former Instructor, Illinois Reading Literacy Program
- Former Adjunct ESL Teacher, SouthSuburbanCollege
- Former Adjunct Reading Teacher, MoraineValleyCommunity College
- Former Student Teacher Coordinator, GovernorsStateUniversity
- Short Term Missionary, Kenya, East Africa